Sound Cybersecurity Practices For Your Law Firm
April 12, 2017
This very practical program will further your awareness of cybersecurity risks, and will provide you with valuable information about the technologies and cybersecurity practices you can adopt to reduce these risks.
Topics will include:
- Insurance – do you know what you are actually covered for?
- Lessons from the investment industry
- Cybersecurity best practices – including written policies, hardware inventories and incidence response guides
- But wait…What are the technologies required at the front end before you can even begin to implement new policies?
- How to find a good information technology/cybersecurity specialist
- Implementing a Cybersecurity Policy
Sean Shore, Canadian Compliance and Regulatory Law
James Morris, Director, Security and Professional Services, Epic an MTS Company
Tana Christianson, Director of Insurance, The Law Society of Manitoba
CPD hours: 1.25
EPPM hours: 1.25
Price: $45.00 + GST = $47.25