Everything You’ve Ever Wanted to Know About the Professional Liability Insurance Claim Process, But Were Afraid to Ask
October 17, 2012
It is inevitable. As a practicing lawyer, one day you will be faced with a situation where you might have an insurance claim to report. Take in this webinar and find out:
- What insurance do I have, anyway?
- What should I report, and when and how do I do it?
- Can I opt out of coverage, and deal with the claim on my own?
- Is there anything I should do before reporting?
- What should I tell my client?
- Who will know if I make a report?
- What if the claim has no merit?
- What happens after I report?
Tana Christianson, The Law Society of Manitoba
Kate Craton, The Law Society of Manitoba
Joan Holmstrom, The Law Society of Manitoba
CPD hours: 1
EPPM hours: 1
Price: $40.00 + GST = $42.00