The Lawyer’s Guide to Understanding and Interpreting Drug Test Results
February 23, 2017
If you practice criminal law, child protection law, employment law or any other area of law and have had to deal with drug tests, this session is for you. It covers the following:
- What are the different types of drug tests and what do they test for?
- What are the cultural issues that arise and how can they be dealt with?
- What factors can impact the test results?
- How do elimination rates and levels work?
- How accurate are test results? What do you do with a hospital report?
Dr. Daniel Sitar, Dept. of Internal Medicine (Clinical Pharmacology Section), University of Manitoba
Dr. Waylon Hunt, CEO, Intrinsic Analytics Inc., Bio Information Services
Cecil Sveinson, Senior Investigator, Independent Investigation Unit
CPD hours: 1.5 | EPPM hours: 0 | Price: $50.00 + GST = $52.50