Costs in Estate Litigation: Changes and Trends
November 15, 2017
Experienced counsel discuss recent changes and current trends in cost awards in estate litigation. Topics include:
- How are costs being affected by the court’s focus on proportionality?
- Are offers to settle relevant in determining costs?
- The court’s use of costs to respond to unreasonable behaviour
- Costs in the context of passing of accounts
- The importance of client management
- And much more!
Dana Nelko, Fillmore Riley LLP
Annika Friesen, Fillmore Riley LLP
CPD hours: 1.5 | EPPM hours: 0.5 | Price: $50.00 + GST = $52.50