Valuations & Accounting Issues under The Family Property Act (FPA):
What Every Lawyer Needs to Know
May 3, 2018
Do you know the answers to the following questions?
- What traps exist for the unwary lawyer in FPA Valuations?
- How do you get a proper valuation of an operating business or a family corporation?
- What can a Chartered Business Valuator do for your client?
- How do you value a pre-owned family asset?
- What is the proper process for an Accounting hearing before the Master?
- What evidence is necessary to get the order you want?
You should, and you will, after attending this practical presentation.
Our experienced panel, which includes a seasoned Family Law Lawyer, an expert Valuator with experience testifying in court and a Master from the Manitoba Court of Queen’s Bench, will discuss examples and provide practical tips and advice that you can immediately use in your practice.
This program will be of special interest to any family law practitioner who has faced valuation or accounting issues, especially for those in the earlier stages of their career.
Master Shayne Berthaudin, Manitoba Court of Queen’s Bench
Norm Yusim, Fillmore Riley LLP
Al Martyszenko, CA, CFA, CBV, M Group Chartered Accountants LLP
CPD hours: 3
EPPM hours: 0.5
Price: $105.00 + GST = $110.25