2014 Joint Family Law Program
The ABCs of Spousal Support: Agreements, Bowing Out & Commitments
March 21, 2014
Jointly presented by The Law Society of Manitoba, The Court of Queen’s Bench Family Division Judges and The Manitoba Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Issues related to Illness, Disability & Retirement
- Doubling Up, Doubling Down: The Effect of Remarriage & Repartnering on Spousal Support
- Setting Aside Agreements: The world since Miglin
- When will a court set aside a support agreement
- What arguments can you advance to protect (or attack) an agreement?
- Is a severance clause a help or hindrance?
Associate Dean Lisa Fainstein, University of Manitoba
Lawrence Pinsky, Taylor McCaffrey LLP
Jennifer Cooper, Q.C., Deeley Fabbri Sellen
CPD hours: 1 | EPPM hours: 0 | Price: $55.00 + GST = $57.75